Coupled 3-phase AC power source SPS300VAC9000W
This programmable AC power supply with 3-phase output offers a high power density. With the high-speed DSP + CPLD control, high-frequency PWM technology and active PFC design, it is capable of not only stable DC / AC output power but also 3-phase / 1-phase output. It is characterised by its high power density, high reliability and high precision, while it has a user interface with touchscreen and manual buttons. It is capable of producing an analogue output with normal or abnormal power consumption for electrical equipment to meet test requirements, which is applicable in electrical, lighting, aerospace, etc. It could also be used in production testing.
Features of the power supply SPS300VAC9000W
• Large colour touch screen, full-featured and easy to use
• AC + DC mixed or independent output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
• Adjustable output slope / phase angle, 0 ~ 359.9 °
• Output frequency 15 ~ 1000Hz, which can be used to adjust the output slope of voltage and frequency
• A high output crest factor could meet the requirements of surge testing
• Selection of several current measurement levels. Increase in measurement accuracy
• Standard USB data interface, supports import of CSV file waveforms
• OCP / OVP / OPP / OTP / short circuit protection
• Built-in power meter that can measure 15 electrical parameters per phase including voltage, current, power, etc.
• Reverse current protection to avoid reverse current
• Ability to set voltage and current output limitation, support constant current output mode
• 2 year guarantee