The DC power supply SPS32VDC1000W
The programmable source SPS-Series from APM Technologies has an operating efficiency of up to 88%. A special measure in the circuit design of the switching architecture reduces possible damage to the component itself. As a result, the overall efficiency is increased and, at the same time, the rate of temperature rise of the DC power supply is decreased. When compared to other similar types of products in the market, APM Technologies sources offer significant advantages. Thanks to the unique fast-drop function, the response behaviour of this power supply is significantly better than that of comparable products on the market.
APM Technologies’ SPS-Series has a built-in digital voltmeter (DVM), and this independent function can measure the value of the output voltage at the output terminal and display the value on the VFD screen by toggling the buttons on the front panel. The DC source can also be used as an external device for laboratory tests to measure voltage values. In the master-slave control mode, up to 4 APM units can be used in either a series or parallel mode. This control mode has the effect of “one hundred answers to one (single) call”. As soon as the mode is set, the “slave” is blocked in the main interface and controlled exclusively by the “master”. If a “slave” signals a problem with the protection mode,
Features of the SPS32VDC1000W DC power source
• 1 channel
• Power 1000W
• Output voltage range 0-32V
• Output current range 0-200A
• Power factor> 0.98
• Voltage-load regulation 15mV
• Current-load regulation 40mA
• Voltage setting accuracy 0.05% + 15mV
• Current setting accuracy 0.1% + 40mA
• Voltage measurement accuracy 0.05% + 15mV
• Current measurement accuracy 0.1% + 40mA
• Voltage ripple 80mVp-p / 15mVrms
• Current ripple 60mA (full range)
• Current ripple 10mA (TYP value)
• Stress-temperature coefficient 100ppm /?
• Current temperature coefficient 150ppm /?
• DVM resolution 1mV
• DVM accuracy 0.05% + 15mV
• Remote compensation 5V MAX
• Transient load response time ≤2ms
• Command response time 50ms
• Efficiency (full load) 88%.
• Protective functions OVP / OCP / OTP / OPP / SCP