ASR-2000 Series Programmable AC/DC Power Sources
ASR-2050-01 -Programmable AC/DC Power Source, 500VA, Euro socket, opt 1 + 2
• Output Rating: AC 0 – 350 Vrms, DC 0 – ± 500 V
• Output Frequency up to 999.9 Hz
• DC Output (100% of Rated Power)
• Measurement Items: Vrms, Vavg, Vpeak, Irms, IpkH, Iavg, Ipeak, P, S, Q, PF, CF
• Voltage and Current Harmonic Analysis(THDv, THDi)
• Remote Sensing Capability
• OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, AC Fail Detection and Fan Fail Alarm.
• Support Arbitrary Waveform Function
• Output Capacity: 500VA/ 1000VA
• Customized Phase Angle for Output On/Off
• Sequence and Simulation Function(up to 10 sets)
• Interface: USB, LAN(std.); RS-232+GPIB(opt.)
• Built-in External Control I/O and External Signal Input
• Built-in Output Relay Control
• Memory Function (up to 10 sets)
• Built-in Web Server
• Including factory installed Opt01: RS232+GPIB Communication Functions
The ASR-2000 series, an AC+DC power source aiming for system integration or desktop applications, provides both rated power output for AC output and rated power output for DC output. Ten ASR-2000 output modes are available, including 1) AC power output mode (AC-INT Mode), 2) DC power output mode (DC-INT Mode), 3) AC/DC power output mode (AC+DC-INT Mode), 4) External AC signal source mode (AC-EXT Mode), 5) External AC/DC signal source mode (AC+DC-EXT Mode), 6) External AC signal superimposition mode (AC-ADD Mode), 7) External AC/DC signal superimposition mode (AC+DC-ADD Mode), 8) External AC signal synchronization mode (AC-SYNC Mode), 9) External AC/DC signal synchronization mode (AC+DC-SYNC Mode), 10) External DC voltage control of AC output mode (AC-VCA Mode).
The ASR-2000 series provides users with waveform output capabilities to meet the test requirements of different electronic component development, automotive electrical devices and home appliance, including 1) Sequence mode generates waveform fallings, surges, sags, changes and other abnormal power line conditions; 2) Arbitrary waveform function allows users to store/upload user-defined waveforms; and 3) Simulate mode simulates power outage, voltage rise, voltage fall, and frequency variations. When the ASR-2000 series power source outputs, it can also measure Vrms, Vavg, Vpeak, Irms, Iavg, Ipeak, IpkH, P, S, Q, PF, CF, 100th-order Voltage Harmonic and Current Harmonic. In addition, the Remote sense function ensures accurate voltage output.
The Customized Phase Angle for Output On/Off function can set the starting angle and ending angle of the voltage output according to the test requirements. V-Limit, Ipeak-Limit, F-Limit, OVP, OCP, OPP function settings can protect the DUT during the measurement process. In addition to OTP, OCP, and OPP protection, the ASR-2000 series also incorporates the Fan fail alarm function and AC fail alarm function.
CD ROM(User Manual, Programming manual), Safety Guide, Power Cord,
Mains Terminal Cover Set, Remote Sense Terminal Cover Set, GTL-123 Test Lead,
GTL-246 USB Cable
Optional Accessories (factory installed)
Opt01: RS232+GPIB Communication Functions
Opt02: European Output Outlet(ASR-2000 only)
GET-003 Extended Universal Power Socket(ASR-2000R only)
GET-004 Extended European Power Socket(ASR-2000R only)
GRA-439-E Rack Mount Kit(EIA)
GRA-439-J Rack Mount Kit(JIS)
GTL-232 RS-232C Cable, approx. 2M
GTL-258 GPIB Cable, approx. 2M, including 25 pins Micro-D connector
ASR-001 Air inlet filter
*ASR-002 External Three Phase Control Unit for 1P2W, 1P3W, 3P4W output (CE application in progress)
*Functions of ASR-Series are limited when ASR-Series applied to ASR-002
1) No DC Output( 100% of Rated Power).
2) Measurement Items: only current(A), power(W) and PF for each phase.
3) No voltage and current Harmonic Analysis(THDv, THDi)
4) No Remote Sensing Capability
5) No Arbitrary Waveform Function
6) No Sequence and Simulation Function( up to 10 sets)
7) Interface: only support USB
8) Not supported Built-in External Control I/O
9) No memory Function( up to 10 sets)
10) No LAN port(Built-in Web Server)