NT 230 High Voltage Tester – cost effective, compact tester with NT Control
- Stand-alone operation (No PC) with fast, easy operation.
- Extensive result reporting to file, to printer or via database connection*
- Extensive GUI display possibilities and tools for fault location in the unit under test [UUT]
- Easy, self-learning of “known good assemblies”
- Built in storage of test programs
- Comprehensive result reporting
- Operation language selectable
- Up to 256 test points in the base unit
- Low voltage tests up to 12 VDC / 400 mA
- High voltage test up to 1000 VDC
- Continuity test, short circuit test, insulation test and component test
- Microsoft® network interface
- Windows® Embedded CE on ARM® processor
- Remote maintenance via network
NT 230: Perfect for all wiring test applications, stand-alone operation and for test consoles
The NT 230 is an excellent first off cable tester with an outstanding price performance ratio, and can be optimised for operation in high volume test consoles:
- Up to 27 digital I/Os
- Support of adapter LEDs enabling fast guidance and diagnostics
- Push-back test for troublesome connectors
- Guided assembly during wiring harnesses manufacture
- Compact footprint – space saving design
- Interfaces to control external apparatus such as cutter, marker etc.
The high reliability of the Adaptronic test and adapter systems, combined with CTS’ fast customer oriented response and over 30 years of experience makes a convincing contribution to the quality assurance of your products.