NT 210 – cost effective, compact tester with NT Control
- Easy operation via PC with comprehensive control software via “NT Control”
- Extensive result reporting to file, to printer or via database connection*
- Extensive GUI display possibilities and tools for fault location in the unit under test [UUT]
- Easy, self-learning of “known good assemblies”
- Comprehensive result reporting
- Operation language selectable
- Up to 512 test points in the base unit, expandable with test point units up to 2048 test points
- Selectable low voltage tests up to 12 VDC / 10 mA
- Continuity test, short circuit test and component test
- Microsoft® network interface
- Windows CE 6.0® on ARM® processor
- Remote maintenance via network.
NT210 : Perfect for all wiring test applications
The NT 210 compact tester is an excellent first off cable tester with an outstanding price performance ratio, and can be optimised for operation in high volume test consoles:
- Support of adapter LEDs enabling fast guidance and diagnostics
- Push-back test for troublesome connectors
- Guided assembly during wiring harnesses manufacture
- Compact footprint – space saving design
- Interfaces to control external apparatus such as cutter, marker etc.
The high reliability of the Adaptronic test and adapter systems, combined with CTS’ fast customer oriented response and over 30 years of experience makes a convincing contribution to the quality assurance of your products.