Networking Made Easy software enables you to share folders on a Windows based PC with Cirris 1100 series or Touch1 cable testers. If you are currently using the Touch1 or 1100 series testers and are having to use floppy disks or a thumb drive to add programs or collect SPC data, then this software is for you.
With Networking Made Easy you can:
- Edit and manage test programs from one central location for all test stations.
- Back-up your test programs and data from all stations to a network location for safe keeping.
- Analyze all production and testing data from a single client location.
- Gather all test station SPC data reports into one folder for import into SPC Link or SPC Made Easy.
- (*Requires SPC Made Easy Software )
What you will need to use Networking Made Easy:
- A Windows XP, Vista, or Server 2003 with user privileges to install software, modify firewall and port settings, and access to you network configuration.
- A Windows network connected from the testers to the server computer.
- Someone who is trained to work with your network and has access rights to make changes as needed.
- The LAN-T1 or LAN-11 networking package installed on your Cirris tester.
- (Have your tester serial number ready when you call for pricing and details)
Networking Made Easy is optional software for your Cirris tester. It is not included as part of the tester purchase price.
For more information on the cost of the software and implementation details for your specific application, please contact Combined Test Solutions direct on 01525-374466 or email email@example.com