• Six high speed operation modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC+CV,CR+CV
• Over current, over voltage, over power, over heating and polarity reversal protection
• High-luminance vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) screen with two line, four channel display
• Intelligent fan system will automatically activate based on changing ambient temperatures
• Soft-start time setting, activating the power supply in accordance with the set voltage value
• Battery test and short-circuit test functions
• Capable of rising edge and falling edge dynamic testing
• Supporting external triggeron either input or output
• External current waveform monitor terminal output terminal
• Supports remote voltage compensation and multi-data storage
• Power-on-self-test, software calibration and standard rack mountable
• Edits arbitrary waveforms in list function
• Available with RS232/RS485/USB serial interfaces.
M97XX series have wide ranging applications from production lines for cell phone chargers, cell phone batteries, electronic vehicle batteries, switching power supplies, linear power supplies, and LED drivers, to research institute, automotive electronic, aeronautic and astronautic, maritime, solar cell and fuel cell etc.test and measurement applications.