LUA Scripting is an optional feature for the 1100R+, 1100H+, Touch1, Easy Touch, CH2, and CR line of Cirris cable testers, though not every scripting feature is available on every tester. Scripting is used to transform our off-the-shelf tester into a custom test solution. For example, scripting is used for testing complex components such as thermistors, thermocouples, toggle switch panels, sensors, and many other active components. Many customers use scripting to integrate off-the-shelf Cirris tester into larger automated manufacturing machines. An installed script trumps the testers default programming opening up a world of test possibilities to the creative programmer.
With LUA SCRIPTING you can:
- Create custom test labels using Zebra label printers.
- Add measured values to printed or electronic reports.
- Add serial numbers that can be entered, sequenced, or bar-code scanned into reports.
- Test complex parts in ways way beyond our standard passive components.
- Make testing a complex part a single button push for the operator.
- Show dialog boxes to operators and ask for user input as part of the test process.
- Test multiple parts at the same time with individual results and failures identified.
What you get:
- A special install code to enable scripting for your Cirris tester.
- A Cirris Scripting Manual on how to use scripting and the functions available.
- A disk of ready-to-use scripts.
What you will need to use LUA Scripting:
- Enabling Code from Cirris, to enable script support on a compatible Cirris Tester: 1100R+, 1100H+, Touch1, Easy Touch, CH2, CR or 4200 series tester
- Computer to edit the scripts using any text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, etc. )
- Time to learn the language and functions of scripting.
Scripting is an option that can be installed before or after the purchase of your Cirris cable tester. Some scripting functions may require a keyboard or bar code scanner to be installed to operate. For more information on the cost and implementation details for your specific application, please contact Combined Test Solutions direct on 01525-374466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org