KT 210 low cost tester – Entry model tester with high performance
- Stand-alone operation (No PC) with fast, easy operation.
- Easy, self-learning of “known good assemblies”
- Built in storage of test programs
- Comprehensive result reporting
- Operation language selectable
- Up to 512 test points in the basic unit, expandable in an extra chassis with test point units up to 2048 test points
- Selectable low voltage tests up to 12 VDC / 10 mA
- Continuity test, short circuit test and component testing
- Microsoft® network interface
- USB 2.0 interfaces Windows CE 6.0® on ARM® processor
- 2 GB storage for test programs and results data (expandable)
- Remote maintenance via network.
Perfect for stand-alone operation and for test consoles
The KT 210 is an excellent first off cable tester with an outstanding price performance ratio, and can be optimised for operation in high volume test consoles:
- Support of adapter LEDs enabling fast guidance and diagnostics
- Push-back test for troublesome connectors
- Guided assembly during wiring harnesses manufacture
- Compact footprint – space saving design
- Interfaces to control external apparatus such as cutter, marker etc.
The high reliability of the Adaptronic test and adapter systems, combined with CTS’ fast customer oriented response & over 30 years of experience makes a convincing contribution to the quality assurance of your products.