Connect multiple Cirris CR testers together for complex assemblies with thousands of points. The system supports guided assembly with on-screen connector images highlighting proper cavity positions, guidance LEDs on the assembly board, and immediate graphical and audible feedback to catch errors as they occur.
- Up to 32,000 test points (256 pts/box)
- Base unit weighs less than 3 lbs
- “Daisy-chain” architecture reduces length and complexity of interface cabling
- User-selectable pass/fail resistance thresholds from 0.1 Ω to 500 kΩ.
- Tests resistors, diodes, and capacitors.
- 4-Wire “Kelvin” testing capable
- Versatile Test Modes
- Sequential build/test
- Random build/test
- Single test
- Continuous test
- Step-by-step process with graphical prompts through Cirris easy-wire software
- On-screen graphical representation of connectors and blinking LEDs
- Select a graphic connector from a library of over 270 connectors
- Create connector details to store for use in multiple test programs
- Instructions can be learned from a sample product, imported from wire list data, or imported manually
- Smart-Lights capable
- Audible and Visual Results
- During guided harness assembly an audible tone sounds each time a connection is made.
- LED Guided Assembly
- Each LED is driven by 2 regular test points and no special electronics are required.
- Green blinking LEDs indicate the next two points to be terminated.
- Red blinking LEDs indicate a miswired connection.