Cirris Server software enables you to share one database with many different test stations. If you are currently running easy-wire or Pin-Sight software and want to share and manage the programs with other test stations this is the software for you.
With Cirris Server Software you can:
- Edit and manage test programs from one central location for all test stations.
- Manage security and login information for all users at various test stations.
- Use the server database tools to back-up, repair, and reduce the size of the database.
- View all test reports and testing data from any test station in your network.
- Analyze production and testing throughput in real time from any selected test station.
What you will need to use Cirris Server:
- A computer with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2003 with user privileges to install software.
- Windows 7, XP, or Vista computer(s) and Easy-Wire or Pin-Sight software to use for each test station.
- A Windows network connected from the Clients (test stations) to the server computer.
- A Compatible Cirris tester: ( CH2, CH+, CR, Pin-Sight or Easy Touch, 1100H+, 1100R+ with PC Control Software)
Cirris Server is optional software in addition to the easy-wire and Pin-Sight test station software. For more details on cost and delivery, please contact Combined Test Solutions direct on 01525-374466 or email email@example.com