Return-To-Base (RTB) Calibration

How long will it take?

CTS offer a fast, next day turnaround, return-to-base calibration service, with 98% of all test systems calibrated leaving us the same day of arrival. The remaining 2% can be due to calibration failure needing parts that require further order cover before work proceeds. Alternatively, the test system can be delivered to us, by same-day courier and we calibrate while you wait! Depending on the test system type this can take a couple of hours, (please note that pre-booking is generally needed for the while-you-wait service).

What is required?

Only the test system and test points are required for the calibration, no need for interfacing and power supplies. Please be sure the equipment is securely packaged before transit.

What will it cost?

Calibration can be a little as £165 per year, but the cost depends on which test system is used and how many test points it contains. If you would like to add a calibration service into your annual service contract, this works out more cost effective as a discount is offered.

Please contact us for more details or a quotation

Email: service@ctstest.co.uk

Phone: +44 1525 374466

On-Site (OS) Calibration

CTS offer an on-site calibration service at your premises. This is the most convenient service we offer and enables minimum production downtime.

How long will it take?

Depending on the test system type this can take a couple hours (please note that pre-booking is required for this service).

What is required?

Only the test system and test points are required for the calibration. We recommend that the test fixturing is removed prior to the engineer’s arrival. This will save time as the engineer will be able to start the calibration procedure immediately.

What will it cost?

The cost of on-site calibration is largely determined by the test system that you have and where you are based in the UK or Europe. If you would like to add the on-site calibration service into your annual service contract, this works out more cost effective as a discount is offered.

Please contact us for more details or a quotation

Email: service@ctstest.co.uk

Phone: +44 1525 374466

Contact us for more information on any of our products or if you have service and support requirements.